gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [kaffe][ant][jikes] Ant thinks Jikes does not support -bootclasspath
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:14:10 GMT
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dumb Question...Is the problem because we can't find out what the
> bootclasspath in current VM is?

Part of it.

Ant doesn't do anything with its own bootclasspath by default.  I've
already changed that for forked VMs when the build.clonevm system
property has been set.

In case of -bootclasspath and compilers, this is supposed to
correspond to the bootclasspath the user has specified in the build
file.

I'll probably throw in some extra logic based on build.clonevm as
well.

Is the kaffe workspace definition under SCM control anywhere so I can
add <sysproperty name="build.clonevm" value="true"/> to it?

Stefan