gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kaffe/Jikes builds
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 08:20:58 GMT
On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, Dalibor Topic <robilad@kaffe.org> wrote:
> Stefan Bodewig <bodewig <at> apache.org> writes:
>> On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, Dalibor Topic <robilad <at> kaffe.org> wrote:
>> > This
>> > http://brutus.apache.org/gump/kaffe/cpptasks/ant-contrib-cpptasks/gump_work/
>> > build_cpptasks_ant-contrib-cpptasks.html
>>
>> Page is not there, but any Ant build will certainly need some kind
>> of XML parser.  I'll add Xerces.
>
> Sorry about that, I had to split the URLs because the gmane web
> posting HTML widget hates lines longer than 80 chars ...

That's not been the problem (I would have managed to join them 8-), I
assumed the run in which Ant didn't build would have cleaned out the
old pages.  It turns out that it didn't and that the page is still
there.

Looks as if the Xerces wasn't available to the compilation, true.
Maybe another instance of the -Xbootclasspath not working properly
with Kaffe/Jikes issue.

I'll try to turn on verbose logging here, since it will be less noisy
than doing it for Xalan.

Stefan