gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FW: [GUMP@brutus]: Project muse (in module muse) failed
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 09:42:56 GMT
On Wed, 1 Dec 2004, Ian P. Springer <ian.springer@hp.com> wrote:

> Any ideas on how I can fix the below dependency errors?

Well, you seem to have some additional dependencies that Maven's Gump
plugin missed.

Some of them are likely even more artifact name mismatches, that we'd
need to address the Gump descriptors - potentially leading to breakage
in other builds since different Maven builds sometimes refer to the
same artifact by different names.

Basically, you'd need to find the project descriptor for all the
missing artifacts and make sure that the id attribute on the <jar> in
question matches your project.xml's artifactId.

I'll try to address them later today, but can't promise anything.

Stefan