gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apollo dependencies
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 12:46:04 GMT
On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Geir Magnusson, Jr. <geir@4quarters.com> wrote:
> On Dec 3, 2004, at 7:24 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>>   We are not distributing it, nor any code that has been compiled
>>   against it.  What kind of problem do you expect?
>
> I thought you were putting it into apollo....

Ahh, OK.  No, I just installed it to brutus for Gump's use, much like
we do for javamail or other click-through license stuff.

>> I'll change that, just to be sure.
>
> great... I don't know if the apollo people want it though...  i also
> don't know if it's right... let me know if you have a problem

Gump will let the Apollo people know, but I pretty much doubt that
we'll get close to that soon since there are still a couple of
dependencies to resolve before Maven will even try to build Apollo.

Stefan