gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: lenya gump build is close..
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:30:44 GMT
On Sun, 12 Dec 2004, Gregor J. Rothfuss <gregor@apache.org> wrote:

> i changed the lenya project descriptor to have the necessary cocoon
> blocks

Looks fine, they are on the build classpath.

I tweaked the property definition a little to say what I think you
intended it to say.

Looking at the current build errors, the build file still wants a
reference to Cocoon?  Is this because the definition of
gump.skipcocoonbuild didn't work as expected or do we need to add some
more magic?

The build directory in Gump's Cocoon workspace would be

<property name="your.choice" project="cocoon" reference="home"/>

Stefan