gump-general mailing list archives

From Dalibor Topic <robi...@kaffe.org>
Subject Re: [kaffe] JUnit passed, but javadoc generation failed
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:28:52 GMT
Stefan Bodewig <bodewig <at> apache.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> on the last run we've successfully built JUnit, which probably means
> more of Swing is available to Kaffe now.
>
> Looking into junit's build log, I see that javadoc failed because
> Kaffe's version of javadoc doesn't seem to be compatible with Sun's
> command line options.
>
> Dalibor, can you provide me with a list of supported javadoc options?
> Also, currently Ant's build file looks for the class
> kaffe.util.NotImplemented - is this reliable or should we look into
> java.vm.vendor instead?

Thanks a lot for the bug report, it should be fixed now.

I've taken a pretty long time to resync with the respective updates from gjdoc
CVS head because it needs antlr now, and I had to figure out how to work it into
our build system first.

So, you'll need tp apt-get install antlr on brutus to make sure antlr.jar is
there, and to enable gjdoc support explicitely in kaffe's configure line using
--enable-gjdoc

cheers,
dalibor topic