gump-general mailing list archives

From Dalibor Topic <robi...@kaffe.org>
Subject Re: [kaffe][status] jakarta-regexp & junit
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:53:28 GMT
Davanum Srinivas <davanum <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Latest Biggies are jakarta-regexp and junit (see
> http://brutus.apache.org/gump/kaffe/project_todos.html)
>
> jakarta-regexp:
> build.xml copies source files from jakarta-regexp/src to
> jakarta-regexp/build/src and it applies filters during the copy
> operation. Kaffe fails to do this properly. Result being the copied
> files are empty. If i remove the filter flag in build.xml, it works
> fine. So this is on dalibor's and kaffe team's plate and it's easy to
> replicate (just get jakarta-regexp cvs and run ant)

Thanks a lot for helping so greatly with the bug chase!

This particular bug should be fixed now in CVS head by Adam Heath.

> junit:
> there are 2 problems here. the first one is the same as above,
> copy/filter fails...in this case junit.runner.Version file is empty.
> The other problem is an ongoing problem of CLASSPATH not completely
> supporting all api's in javax.swing. Again, both problems are on
> dalibor's and kaffe team's plate.

Thomas Fitzsimmons checked in a preliminary version of it on the gcj gui branch,
and I'll copy it over to kaffe tomorrow. Michael Koch might have the missing
ingredients for JTree finished, too.

cheers,
dalibor topic