gump-general mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@4quarters.com>
Subject Re: Apollo dependencies
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 12:41:58 GMT

On Dec 3, 2004, at 7:24 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Geir Magnusson, Jr. <geir@4quarters.com> wrote:
>> On Dec 3, 2004, at 7:05 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>>>
>>> This here should get addressed once I add commonj as installed
>>> package (it's on the way to my disk):
>>>
>>> commonj-twm-1.0.jar
>>
>> you can't.  The license on the code is unclear.  I've asked BEA
>> about it.
>
> I can download it to brutus and I did.

I wasn't questioning your ability to to click on a URL.

>   We are not distributing it,
> nor any code that has been compiled against it.  What kind of problem
> do you expect?

I thought you were putting it into apollo.... just something I was
helping out with... no worries..

>> In the meantime, look at Jira APOLLO-2.  I created the same thing in
>> source...
>
> I'll change that, just to be sure.

great... I don't know if the apollo people want it though...  i also
don't know if it's right... let me know if you have a problem

geir@gluecode.com