gump-general mailing list archives

From "Springer, Ian P." <ian.sprin...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Apollo dependencies
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 15:49:41 GMT
| of the dependencies Maven couldn't resolve these should be fixed now:
|
| jaxen-1.1-beta-4.jar
| servletapi-2.3.jar
| xbean_xpath-1.0.3.jar
| naming-factory-5.0.18.jar
| naming-resources-5.0.18.jar
|
| This here should get addressed once I add commonj as installed package
| (it's on the way to my disk):
|
| commonj-twm-1.0.jar

Thanks!

| This here looks as if it should get built by Gump but it isn't here,
| yet.  Anybody wants to take a stab at ws-addressing?
|
| addressing-SNAPSHOT.jar

I'll take care of it.

| These are supposed to get built by Axis or Tomcat (according to the
| Maven descriptor), but they simply don't.  No idea how to solve it:
|
| axis-wsdl4j-1.2-RC2.jar
| naming-common-5.0.18.jar
| naming-java-5.0.18.jar

Looks like these are now taken care of.

| And these, I simply cannot find (or HP wants a password I don't have):
|
| jndi-config-SNAPSHOT.jar (try downloading from http://www.hp.com/)
| wsdm-xmlbeans-SNAPSHOT.jar (try downloading from
| https://ws-rp.hpsen.com/)

These jars are actually sub-artifacts of Apollo and/or Muse. They
contain XMLBean and/or Axis generated types. They're built via separate
Maven projects in subdirectories of Apollo/Muse. So Gump will need to
build them first prior to building the actual Apollo/Muse jars. I'll
take a stab at getting that working, but I may need some help.

Thanks,
Ian