gump-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Picking up the ball from Niclas (ugh!) on Velocity
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 11:19:10 GMT

On 2004-11-30 18:10:34, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote

 > We tried, he's not listening, so we route around him.

You, as a group, are the ones who are not listening. I've been playing
this game for several years. Small breakages are part of the
development cycle. You can either be pragmatic about the breakage or
blow it out of proportion.

As discussed on the members list, Gump will serve its social purpose
if it is used wisely. If gump becomes dogma, then it will just upset
the people you are trying to get closer to.

Please take this as friendly advice,

--
Ceki Gülcü

  The complete log4j manual:  http://qos.ch/eclm