gump-general mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: Gump and APR/HTTPd
Date Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:52:44 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>>The next thing I am keen for gump to try is to build apr, apr-util
>>and httpd as RPM packages (and eventually Solaris packages, etc as
>>new ones are added).

> Feel free to play with the current descriptors 8-)

I have managed to get Solaris packages and RPMs done for APR, and I
would like to test those as well. A couple of questions:

How do I check out the descriptors? (SVN url?)

What environments do gump run on? I would imagine the Solaris package
tools (required for the package build) are only present on Solaris
(unless I am mistaken).

>>- Setting up a basic RPM root environment with the bare minimum for
>>apr to build.

> I have no idea what this "root environment" would look like.

I found docs a while back on how to do it, but I have had hassles
finding them again. Will keep looking.

Regards,
Graham