gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] turning off nagging until we feel gump is solid enough for that
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 14:44:09 GMT
Eric Pugh wrote:
> I think that it's more complex then just turning it on or off..  I'm in
> favor of turning it off for now if thats the only option.  What I prefer is
> that if a prereq doesn't build/builds finally, I don't get nagged.  That is
> what generates (typically) the flood of emails...  I only care if my project
> doesn't build/builds...

Feel free to submit a patch. :-D

No, seriously, gump is not really up to the task of keeping up with a
community of users that see it as a pain in the ass (myself included).

I think it's better if we start to nag ourselves first and see how we
can increase the signal/noise ratio before we go back public.

--
Stefano.