gump-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject native line-endings (Was: svn commit: r111800 - /gump/trunk/python/gump/core/model/project.py)
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:31:26 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> This change looks far bigger than it actually was because of line-end
> tranformations.  I vaguely recall there is a property we should add to
> the auto-props so that all *.py files are assumed to have platform
> specific line-feeds by SVN, but I've lost the details right now.

* Make sure that the file has the proper line endings
  for whatever operating system you are on.
* svn add myfile.txt
* svn propset svn:eol-style native myfile.txt

You can configure your svn client to do it automatically.
We created a config file at Forrest:
http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-124