gump-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: More cycles for kaffe
Date Sat, 11 Dec 2004 19:50:01 GMT
On Sunday 12 December 2004 02:44, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Any objections to add more cycles for a few weeks till things settle
> down? (all times PST)
>
> 0     - public --official
> 3     - kaffe
> 6     - jdk15
> 9     - kaffe
> 12    - test
> 15    - kaffe
> 18    - public
> 21    - kaffe

There is an additional problem, and perhaps the Kaffe build actually leviates
it to some extent.
The thing is; the public/ build now takes ~4 hours, so the three hour gap is
too short for consequetive public/ builds. OTOH, I am not sure what happens
if kaffe/ starts before public/ finish - I assume they both proceeds, which
will be a race for CPU.

Also, from my PoV (trying to get directory to build), could you perhaps also
swap the public-1800  with the jdk15-0600 or the test-1200, as it would help
me a lot.

Cheers
Niclas
--