gump-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [xalan][kaffe] Xalan build with Jikes uses classes in rt.jar
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:49:45 GMT
It's a mix of a jikes bug and this one....Jikes croaks especially if
you switch the dependency checking on. it's unable to figure out that
it needs to compile ElemVariable.java file. So instead it picks up the
class from rt.jar. I confirmed this by printing the exact jikes
command line executed by ant and mucking around with it. both under
jdk14 and Kaffe.

thanks,
dims