gump-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [kaffe][ant][jikes] Ant thinks Jikes does not support -bootclasspath
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:28:52 GMT
Dumb Question...Is the problem because we can't find out what the
bootclasspath in current VM is? How about this let's check
System.getProperty("sun.boot.class.path") and see if it is empty and
take a decision based on that? if that is NOT empty and compiler is
JIKES then use "-bootclasspath" command line. In xalan's case, we need
to add the other jars that needs to be in bootclasspath.

thanks,
dims