gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem running Apache Gump [brutus-kaffe]
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:33:37 GMT

> Hmmm, what's wrong with the kaffe build? it keeps on sending these
messages.

It keeps getting this message:

    [gump@brutus] /usr/local/gump/kaffe/gump $ svn update
    svn: Failed to add file 'gump': object of the same name already exists

Ever since I had to delete/re-create the LIVE branch we've seen this. I do
an "svn cleanup" and then it works, but it seems it comes back. Perhaps it
is time to move kaffe/gump to kaffe/gump-svn-corrupt, re-checkout and
transfer any files over. What I don't get though is that a kaffe build
appears to be ongoing. Maybe it is some dross that needs to be cleaned
out/killed (and maybe it is part cause of the SVN problem.)

regards

Adam