gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Apollo and Muse (was Re: Problem running Apache Gump [brutus-public])
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 06:54:27 GMT
This is what good old Java/XSLT Gump says (yes, I still run it -
Python 2.3 for Redhat 7.x anybody?):

Dropping module apollo because of Exception java.lang.Exception: repository "" not found processing
module apollo
Dropping module muse because of Exception java.lang.Exception: repository "" not found processing
module muse
Dropping project apollo because of Exception java.lang.Exception: module "apollo" not found
processing project apollo
Dropping project muse because of Exception java.lang.Exception: module "muse" not found processing
project muse

Since I don't have commit access to either descriptor I'll remove them
from the profile.

Is there any reason to again use descriptors hosted outside of our
control instead of adding them to the gump metadata directory?  The
incubator committers certainly can commit to it here as well.

Stefan