gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gump and APR
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:40:49 GMT
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> I'll try to get some minimal <make> builder working next week to see
> where we get.

I've created <configure> and <make> builders and will try them on some
minimal test workspace of mine tomorrow (hard to do some real tests
without anything but http and smtp).

What I did was some monkey-see monkey.do and I won't pretend I
actually know what I've done 8-)  But I've seen a lot of cut-n-paste
reuse (and even added to it), maybe I'll read more than just "Dive
into Python" some day.

What seemed to be the unit tests (in the gump/test dir) turned out to
not work (imports some gump,core stuff that is nowhere to find).  I
realized that when I tried to write my own tests.

Leo, I vaguely recall you added some test stuff, any pointers where I
should start for my own tests?

Stefan