gump-general mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>
Subject RE: Re; cvs commit: gump/project jakarta-turbine-fulcrum.xml
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 11:06:09 GMT
Sorry about that..  I am flailing a bit..   I think I get it..  The project
is called commons-beanutils.  So, that is the dependency in gump I need.
But, the jar is called commons-beanutils-core.jar, so that is the dependency
I need in Maven.  And, the maven.commons-beanutils-core.jar will map between
the two, correct?