gump-general mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>
Subject RE: [proposal] removing non-ASF leaves from the workspace
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 13:31:11 GMT
The cost of having to build each dependency in Gump drives home that I may
be using some weird dependency that no else is using, and is therefore not
already in Gump.  However, as long as the code remains buildable, it won't
be an issue.  In the long run, in 5 years when some libarary I am using is
no longer maintained, then this will become key information.

Sometimes I just want to build against version XX of a dependency.  But this
is mostly me being lazy.

Eric