gump-general mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>
Subject RE: Seeing results of Maven unit tests?
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 15:18:07 GMT
Cool, it is GUMP-87.  So, the files output by gump are not located someplace
that I can browse via HTTP then huh..   Anyway I could get permissions to
logon to the box and see?

ERic

http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/jakarta-turbine-fulcrum/fulcrum-cache/g
> ump_file/target/test-reports
>
> but no joy...

add it as a feature request in the issue tracking system otherwise it
will be los.

--
Stefano.