gump-general mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: gump/project excalibur.xml
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:43:05 GMT
Is this a Maven generated descriptor adding them in, or hand-rolled
and added because Maven needs it?

Velocity should only be required by Maven if you are running site, xdoc, etc.

Getting this sorted out is getting really close to the top of my list
(it was going to be after the 1.0.1 release, but some small issues
have cropped up that are forcing a 1.0.2 release), so I'll get to it
after that.

Building Maven in gump and having the plugins look after their own
dependencies will stop this happening.

Cheers,
Brett