gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject New documentation in the works
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2004 12:53:22 GMT
Hi gang,

at ApacheCon I started working on some friendly end-user documentation
as well as documenting some of our internals at the same time. I opted
to start writing these docs for the system as we envision it, rather
than as how its functioning right now. I didn't quite stick to that
everywhere (since often I lack "vision" on that), but anyway that's the
reason I'm doing this in a little corner of svn (trunk/src/xdocs) rather
than anywhere "live".

Don't worry though, it'll get there. People who want to help out there
or just have some comments, send 'em this way. Hope you enjoy the
pictures :-D

cheers!

- LSD