gump-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Seeing results of Maven unit tests?
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 23:06:17 GMT
On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 01:19:45 +0800, Niclas Hedhman <niclas@hedhman.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 November 2004 01:08, Eric Pugh wrote:
> > I've seen this error periodically, and to be honest, I don't like this
> > test..  I don't really want to run it except on demand..   Is there any
> > environment variable that tells me I am running in Gump that I can get?
> > Anything like:
> >
> > if (System.getProperty("gump")==true)
> >  ignore test...

Not sure if this works with Maven builds, but you can set a property
in the project gump description file and test it using standard Ant.
For example, jakarta-jmeter.xml has the entry:

<ant target=...>
<property name="gump.run" value="true" />

and the project build.xml then can use it to control the build
(however at present it's not actually used in the jmeter builds).

BTW, the Ant <concat> element can be used to display the contents of
log and other files produced by a test run, so if you know where the
test output goes you can copy it to the Gump output. [This technique
is used in the JMeter build files.]