gump-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Picking up the ball from Niclas (ugh!) on Velocity
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 05:35:37 GMT
On Tuesday 30 November 2004 07:45, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Gump is about establishing communication channels between development
> communities.

> On the other hand, if you are interested in creating a social
> engineering support tool and you are willing to get your hands dirty in
> python and prepare to have a huge ton of patience to convert a few
> hundreds people to a very difficult concept,

> The rule should be to start fixing gump and fix the communication
> channels rather than fixing the metadata to route around the problems.

Cool, but then you told me "Don't change people" & "we should work around them
[projects not willing to co-operate]"...

I would call that mixed signals... ;o)

Cheers
Niclas

P.S. Let me know when you figured out that Java is a better tool after all :o)
so I can help more actively.

--
  / http://www.dpml.net       /