gump-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: gump/project excalibur.xml
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:19:29 GMT
On Monday 22 November 2004 03:43, Brett Porter wrote:
> Is this a Maven generated descriptor adding them in, or hand-rolled
> and added because Maven needs it?

Not sure what you mean.
Projects in Excalibur "suddenly" started reporting that some velocity-xxx.jar
could not be found. The project.xml didn't have it declared, and AFAIK (Leo
would know better) no code changes were made to the Excalibur codebase
either.
Hence the surprise.

> Getting this sorted out is getting really close to the top of my list
> (it was going to be after the 1.0.1 release, but some small issues
> have cropped up that are forcing a 1.0.2 release), so I'll get to it
> after that.

This brings up the issue; Gump seems to be using 1.0. Is that sufficient or is
an upgrade recommended?

Cheers
Niclas
--