gump-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Re; cvs commit: gump/project jakarta-turbine-fulcrum.xml
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 16:36:42 GMT
On Friday 05 November 2004 22:51, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Niclas, we are trying to standardize along with the maven names. Stefan
> is doing the right thing and should be the fulcrum POM that needs to be
> updated to follow maven IDs, not to just follow gump ones (which are now
> aligned anyway).

According to published items on the ibiblio.org server, both the combined and
split versions are published at the moment.

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-beanutils/jars/

And by looking at 1.6 and earlier was without the split version, I would say
that they are transiting to a permanent split version.

So, now try figure out what is the Maven standard name :o)  ??

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /