gump-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Seeing results of Maven unit tests?
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 16:18:36 GMT
On Tuesday 02 November 2004 23:18, Eric Pugh wrote:
> Cool, it is GUMP-87.  So, the files output by gump are not located
> someplace that I can browse via HTTP then huh..   Anyway I could get
> permissions to logon to the box and see?

It is not for me to grant, so meanwhile here is the relevant (I hope) section
of the TEST-org.apache.fulcrum.cache.CacheTest.txt

[DEBUG] Starting container...
[DEBUG] Loading the service container class
org.apache.fulcrum.yaafi.framework.container.ServiceContainerImpl
[DEBUG] Instantiating the service container class
org.apache.fulcrum.yaafi.framework.container.ServiceContainerImpl
[DEBUG] Setting applicationRootDir to
/home/gump/workspaces2/public/workspace/jakarta-turbine-fulcrum/cache
[DEBUG] Service Framework is starting up
[DEBUG] Using the following applicationRootDir :
/home/gump/workspaces2/public/workspace/jakarta-turbine-fulcrum/cache
[DEBUG] Using the following tempRootDir : /tmp
[DEBUG] Looking for src/test/TestComponentConfig.xml in the application
directory
[DEBUG] Successfully located src/test/TestComponentConfig.xml
[DEBUG] Looking for src/test/TestRoleConfig.xml in the application directory
[DEBUG] Successfully located src/test/TestRoleConfig.xml
[DEBUG] Looking for /parameters.properties as absolute file location
[DEBUG] Looking for /parameters.properties using the class loader
[WARNING] Unable to locate /parameters.properties
[DEBUG] Loading the implementation class for cache
[DEBUG] Instantiating the implementation class for cache
[DEBUG] Incarnating the service cache
[DEBUG] LogEnabled.enableLogging() for cache
[DEBUG] Configurable.configure() for cache
[DEBUG] Initializable.initialize() for cache
[DEBUG] Service Framework is up and running
[INFO] YaffiContainer ready.
[DEBUG] Disposing of container...
[INFO] Disposing all services
[DEBUG] All services are disposed
[INFO] YaffiContainer has been disposed.
------------- ---------------- ---------------
Testcase: testRefreshableTimeToLive(org.apache.fulcrum.cache.CacheTest):
FAILED
Received unexpected ObjectExpiredException exception when retrieving
refreshable object after ( 6001 millis)
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Received unexpected
ObjectExpiredException exception when retrieving refreshable object after (
6001 millis)
        at
org.apache.fulcrum.cache.CacheTest.testRefreshableTimeToLive(CacheTest.java:476)
        at
        at

  / http://www.bali.ac        /
 / http://niclas.hedhman.org /