gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: gump/project jakarta-turbine-3.xml jakarta-turbine-flux.xml jakarta-turbine-fulcrum.xml jakarta-turbine-site.xml logging-log4j-12.xml maven.xml scarab.xml xml-crimson.xml
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 08:01:31 GMT
On 12 Oct 2004, <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

>   Fix a bunch of broken project names,

AFAIU most of them have been autogenerated so we have a mismatch
between the Gump plugin in Maven and Gump's view of the world, I'm
afraid.

There is no jakarta-turbine-fulcrum project (anymore?), Torque has
become db-torque many months ago and Gump calls Xerces-J 2.x
xml-xerces while Xerces-J 1.x has more or less been removed (and
would be xml-xerces1).

There still are some unsatisified references to

opensymphony
plexus
tagishauth

Stefan