gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] fixing gump
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 07:55:58 GMT
On 06 Oct 2004, David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote:

> How to ease the confusion, i do not know.

In some way allow Gumpers a more direct way to modify your Gump
descriptors 8-)

Right now cocoon-lenya's (I realize that this is not "yours")
descriptor references project "avalon" which has gone many moons ago.
I've been (still am) too busy to play the manual nagger this time -
and I don't think we have automated nags to capture this.

FWIW I totally agree with anybody complaining about the current nag
mails.  I don't understand them either and directly go to the logs on
Brutus (since I know where to look).  Even if there's been a simple
compilation error, you don't get the error inside the mail but just a
bunch of stack-traces - which is the result of combining "-verbose"
with "only send the last few lines of the log".

Stefan