gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] fixing gump
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:42:31 GMT
On Wed, 6 Oct 2004, Adam R. B. Jack <ajack@apache.org> wrote:
> Stefan wrote:
>
>> In some way allow Gumpers a more direct way to modify your Gump
>> descriptors 8-)
>
> You are asking for them to be moved to Gump CVS, right? If so, let's
> make that request clear.

Not necessarily.  Stefano proposed to grant (svn) commit access to the
descriptor to Gumpers, which would work for me as well.

> In the mail we show the last 50 lines.

which may not be enough - and used to be stack traces only.

> Have you looked lately?

Actually, no.  I'm sorry, I missed the fact that you changed the "turn
on verbose output" mechanism.  I had given up on reading nag mails
before that.

I could work with the nags we have right now.

Stefan