gump-general mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: toward equilibrium
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2004 21:55:38 GMT

"Stefano Mazzocchi" <stefano@apache.org> wrote in message
news:4168D5A2.1040207@apache.org...
> Changes that I've done:
>
>  1) added "libtool" to brutus since the native part of catalina were not
> picking it up

Actually, I was planning to remove those (they have no dependant, so no
harm), until the discussion of adding <configure> and <make> came up .  Then
I left them until they could be converted.  The <ant> builds for those are
currently pretty much unsupported over in Tomcat land :).

>  2) moved ant-contrib and domts over (easier to make them validate and
> they shouldn't change much overtime anyway)
>
>  3) catalina should be fixed

At least until the Tomcatters break it again :).