gump-general mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>
Subject RE: Please install javamail-1.3.1.jar into Gump
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:00:02 GMT
Why yes there is a search engine: http://maven.ozacc.com/.  However, that
doesn't help because mail.jar isn't a redistributable package.  However,
there is a maven issue open at: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVEN-1472
that has some suggested names.  I think that is as good a place as any to
look.  Once we pick something it should spread from there.
While you are at it..  Can you install activation-1.0.2 as well?  It also
has the same issue with no specific naming convention.

Eric