gump-general mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>
Subject RE: gump/maven plugins dependencies are broken
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:01:04 GMT
I may just take the simplifying approach of avoiding requireing a plugin at
build time.  There are a number of issues with Maven 1.0 and plugins being
download and installed.  Especially with multiple versions of a plugin.

Additionally, the biggest thing I want is compilation verification which can
be done easily via Ant..  For Fulcrum components the path of least
resistence may be to just to switch to Ant for now..

Eric