gump-general mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>
Subject RE: Some progress on Fulcrum Component Builds!
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:10:46 GMT
I am a little confused..  Why is the behavior of avalon-merlin-unit
special/more difficult then any other dependency?

Just as an FYI, my attempt to get fulcrum-crypto-api to build by changing
the dependency from avalon-merlin-unit to merlin-unit failed.  I guess that
was reasonable enough.  So I have changed it back.  However, I saw this
usage (taken from avalon-trunk.xml):

<depend project="avalon-merlin-unit"><noclasspath/></depend>

So, I added that into my fulcrum-crypto-api section.

At any rate, now all the plugins seem to be installed for Maven and those
errors are gone.

Eric