gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject [RT] improve failure notification header
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:52:25 GMT
Hi all,

gump's messages often show up to me in my mail client as

---
Subject                                                    From

[GUMP@brutus]: Project excalibur-fortress-container-impl   Gump
    (in mod..                                               Integration
                                                            Build
---

It would be nicer to have something like

---
Subject:                                                   From

Success: excalibur-fortress-container-impl (in module      GUMP (Brutus
    excalibur)                                              instance)
---

so I can see from looking at the subject line that I don't need to
actually look at it. Right now I have to click on each message to read
the full subject line.

cheers,

- LSD