gump-general mailing list archives

From Greg Wilkins <gr...@mortbay.com>
Subject Re: Favor for the Gump Project
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:39:38 GMT

Stefan,

I'll remove the classpath element of the manifest.  it is historic and not used
anymore (to my knowledge).

I don't know the ancestory of the javax classes in geronimo.  I would assume
they came from jakarta, but I don't know for sure.  At the time I switched I
did so as the geronimo classes had been updated with the apache 2 license.

cheers