gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject Re: [warning] Brutus is out of disk!
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2004 18:14:06 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> This might not be easy, though, since this is not something that ant
> enforces but it's just a best practice (here, I suspect that mavenized
> projects would be a lot easier to deal with)

maven doesn't enforce it either.

The only plausible way to enforce would probably be using linux user
management (make the sourcebase readonly by the user that performs the
build).

Before we do that, it might be possible to customize the ant core a
little (as maven uses that as well) so that the "bad practice" leads to
a "warning".

For later.

- LSD