gump-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Fwd: Re: NoopInstrumentManager has moved incompatibly
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:25:43 GMT

Subject: Re: NoopInstrumentManager has moved incompatibly
Date: Thursday 21 October 2004 15:15
From: Peter Donald <peter@realityforge.org>
To: Excalibur Developers List <dev@excalibur.apache.org>

Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> Question 1; Does James run out-of-the-box on Loom?

James should run out of the box *IF* a few extra jars are added to the
deployment archive.

> Question 2; Can/should we add Loom to the be built from source by Gump?

It is possible but it may not add any value as the only part that james
would directly depend upon is the phoenix-api jar. Loom uses the last
release of this from avalon which was probably the release of a few
years ago. It would be better to archive off phoenix, but maybe keep the
phoenix-api jar dependency around or something. NFI as I haven't looked
at the source for ages!