gump-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Removal of xerces1
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:40:15 GMT
On Tuesday 19 October 2004 06:26, Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

> BTW: What was the outcome xerces (Gump name) != xerces2 (Maven name). Would
> we chose this time to make a change there?

You mean xalan?  I don't think xerces has been an issue. Or was there?

Xalan has been altered, but there is a bootstrap classpath problem associated
with the maven.py.

xalan specifies its Jars to be type="boot", in which case the maven.jar.<id>
is not created. That creates problems when a Maven project declares a
dependency on xalan.

And my Python skills == none... And don't hope that will change (I am allergic
to whitespace sensitive "stuff")

Cheers
Niclas
--