gump-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Yes, I broke the Xalan build
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2004 15:51:33 GMT
On Saturday 16 October 2004 23:07, Brian Minchau wrote:
> So for those who are fixing the classpaths of the GUMP build you need to
> include ./java/build/serializer or ./java/build/serializer.jar in the
> classpath.

All taken care of. Although it has to go into the bootclasspath, which took me
a while to figure out.

FYI, Gump has changed the "xml-xalan2" Gump ID to "xalan" since we need it to
match with Maven IDs. The "xml-xalan2" name will remain for a while for
compatibility, and I have changed all the affected projects that are inside
the Gump CVS.

Cheers
Niclas

--