gump-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Fwd: Re: Yes, I broke the Xalan build
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 17:26:14 GMT

Didn't notice the incorrect mailing list address at first.

Subject: Re: Yes, I broke the Xalan build
Date: Saturday 16 October 2004 01:17
From: Mohammad Isac Niclas bin Abdullah <niclas@apache.org>
To: Brian Minchau <minchau@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: gump@apache.org

On Friday 15 October 2004 23:44, Brian Minchau wrote:
> Niclas,
> I was the person who changed the build of some classes in Xalan.

No problems, except that the xml-xalan CVS checkout takes a hell of a long
time for me, to get to see what had happened :o)

OTOH, first time I ever built it from source myself...

The reason for <work> is that, that directory will be added to the classpath
upon ant start.

dist-xalan2 breaks for similar reason I guess, and I think I need to add a
<depend> on the serializer output Jar. Will fix that shortly...

Cheers
Niclas

--

|   http://www.bali.ac         |