gump-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: Project xml-fop (in module xml-fop) failed
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 08:02:47 GMT
On Friday 15 October 2004 15:30, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Hi Gumpers,
>
> we're currently facing a somewhat strange failure of FOP in Gump. I
> don't have that failure locally. One of the other committers as a
> different error but that's probably related to some weird Xerces problem.
>
> It seems like the JUnit task doesn't pick up the test classes that were
> compiled beforehand.
>
> Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong here? Would maybe forking
> the junit task help? Thanks for any ideas.

Thanks for your concern :o)

We have had it a little bit hectic around here, trying to push the success
rate really high, only to have a big backlash today that Xalan2 doesn't
build, and I think you can imagine the consequences...

Nevertheless, FOP is on the radar and we will get to it real soon, but right
now Xalan is a priority...

Cheers
Niclas
--