gump-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Project 515 > 1 hour
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 04:16:20 GMT
On Thursday 14 October 2004 12:09, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> > AFAIU, brutus has spent more than 1 hour on project 515.
>
> what is project 515?

Sorry, but I don't know that, nor how to find it out... If it doesn't exist,
an "ordering list" should perhaps be made available prior to building the
system, so one can easily look this up.

> > Is there anything that can be put in place so that people like me can
> > reset it?
>
> define "reset".

We have over the last few weeks seen a couple of times when Gump no longer
'operates', i.e. doesn't proceed beyond a certain project, nor restart over
again. I assume the script won't restart if there is a running instance.

So, I am not sure whether "reset" refers to just 'kill a Gump instance', or
'remove a lock file' or both and/or something else, since I don't know the
mechanisms involved.

Cheers
Niclas
--