gump-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Gump descriptors for Fulcrum components.
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 01:01:20 GMT
On Tuesday 12 October 2004 05:23, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am working on pulling more projects in under the Gump umbrella
>
> Niclas,
>
> hmmm wouldn't it be better if we stabilized the ones we already have
> before bringing new ones in?

:o)

Well, I got somewhat stuck on bring Excalibur up (waiting for a patch to be
applied over there), and thought that;
1. All projects should be in Gump.
2. Fulcrum is not.
3. No other components depend on them, so it won't be a chain of problems.
4. The number of successes will not be lower.
5. They are Avalon based, so I have a pretty reasonable idea of what it will
take to get them buildable.

If you still think it is a bad idea, I can always revert the descriptor.

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /