gump-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Gump descriptors for Fulcrum components.
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:35:29 GMT

Hi,

I am working on pulling more projects in under the Gump umbrella, and just
asked Maven to generate all the Gump descriptors for the Fulcrum components.

These are now being added to the gump/project/jakarta-turbine-fulcrum.xml
module in Gump, which you all committers can modify.

Any help to get this in order is greatly appreciated.

Looking at it, I can see that there are cause for you to upgrade your POM
artifactIds, for instance for Avalon, Merlin and Logkit, which are no longer
accurate.

Anyway, this will take a while to get right, so don't fall off the chair when
Gump will hammer you with Nags.

Cheers
Niclas
--