gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Maven gump goal (was Re: [RT] Standardizing on Maven names)
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:52:18 GMT
> I'll get rid of it and cut a new version of the plugin.
> Are there any still needing mapping that need be kept?

BTW: If you are making tweaks, would you mind moving the <nag element out if
<projects and up onto the <module? That way if we get a CVS|SVN error folks
would be notified. If this isn't right (although I think a POM only has one
project) then perhaps add something to the <module, and also override (or
duplicate) on the <project, whatever is easier.

Hmm ... I know what I ought be doing, a JIRA entry. Ok, done. This is minor,
no pressure.

regards,

Adam