gump-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject building Forrest (Was: [RT] fixing gump)
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 05:06:33 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> > first of all, I think forrest should really transfer control of their
> > descriptor to the gump project.
>
> Well, i said that we would sometime soon. I also said
> "not now because we have an imminent release of Forrest."
> Our attention is going there and we are in code freeze.
>
> However if you want to take our descriptor into Gump CVS now,
> then please do. We can catch up later and disentangle it from
> our build process.

Stefano, thanks. I went to do this today and see that
you have already made a new projects/forrest.xml

It seems that Gump is still using the old descriptor in our SVN.
How do i get Gump to switch? The profile/gump.xml looks okay,
but the last time that it was built was two days ago using the
old descriptor.

--
David Crossley