gump-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] fixing gump
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2004 04:07:34 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> David,
>
> first of all, I think forrest should really transfer control of their
> descriptor to the gump project.

Well, i said that we would sometime soon. I also said
"not now because we have an imminent release of Forrest."
Our attention is going there and we are in code freeze.

However if you want to take our descriptor into Gump CVS now,
then please do. We can catch up later and disentangle it from
our build process.

> You are the only ASF descriptor that does not validate against the DTDs
> that I finished last night.
>
> [this is because Nicola's love into overdesign]
>
> That would help gump help you.

If we knew there was a DTD for Gump descriptors then we would
be using it. The only one that we know about is an old draft
in our SVN at:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/
src/core/context/resources/schema/dtd/xgump-draft.dtd?root=Apache-SVN

Googling the Gump website, there is only one mention of "dtd"
and that does not help.

--
David Crossley